Wednesday 7 June 2017

Kids should get paid to go to school

Kids should get paid to go to school
Is it worth getting paid as a kid??? To me I think it’s worth it.

My first reason why we should get paid is because the teacher a boring and they sometimes make us so sleepy.

My second reason why we should get paid cause some kids don’t have car’s to get to school in raining days so they have to walk to school in the cold.

My last reason we should get paid cause our present don’t earn that much money at their jobs they do.

So there you have it I’ve stated why kids should get paid. I stated them throw my three points. I hope you agree with me.

For our writing for this week our WALT is to Identify features of persuasive writing. It is also about what we went the school to do for us. Hope you enjoy this piece of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment