Saturday 21 November 2015

Athletics day

Image result for athletics
On friday the 13th of november Point England had athletics day. I was so happy because I was in the best team, Te Aurere. There are more colors like, Hine Moana which is for blue , Hikianalia is yellow and Hokule'a is green.The best team is Te Aurere the red team.


First we had tug of war.  We were playing against the blue team it was Hine Moana and we won it was so hard because they put the Strongest in the front was Jasmany Hopper. My heads were red.    

The next game was relay races and we came third but I had to be in blue because there were only 5 girls in team.  I asked if I could go and she said yes. When we were there we had to pass the Stuck to our team and make sure you don’t drop it.



Then it was time for the team Leaders to choose year 5 up to year 8 kids for who is running for the relay race.The teams had to try come first,second or third and we came third.Then it was home time and I was happy because I was so tired.   

No comments:

Post a Comment