Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Rubric And Cross Country Writing

On Monday the 7th of September Point England school had Cross Country it  was on the field next to the park.Where everyone plays.

After lunch the bell rang the whole school went straight to the field to start Cross Country. When we got there there lots of people were talking and running around.Then Mr Burt went up and told all of us want to do and some more things then we start.

First were the year 1 boys then the year 1 girls. Then it keeped on going and then it was the year 5 boys then the year 7 boys then the year 5 girls.But I didn't run because My dad didn’t want me to get sick. But I still wanted to run on Cross Country.  Insted
 

When Cross Country was over I was so happy because I was so hot because I was sitting in the sun. Then room 9 and 10 went back to class and had free time.After free time it was home time. It was fun having free time and Not running too.

No comments:

Post a Comment