Wednesday 1 July 2015

Latu's Game Animation



This is my game I have made for our theme for this team.Our theme for this year is thinking tools and toys.
Are you tired of playing hand games on a wet lunchtime? Well I made an animation called The rings of fire that you could play instead.Come and play it and it will be fun,

My Character is called Flame Boy and he is trying to save the world  from the  evil man named Arrow Man! Please help Flame boy save the world and it will blow your mind.      
To begin now you have to use the arrow keys. But make sure you use all the arrow keys. The keys are Left, Right, Up and Down.
You gain points and win the game when you kill Arrow man. But when Arrow man get’s his arrow from the back of his black shirt then he will aim for you. If he hits you you will lose a life.
To not get shot from Arrow man you have to throw your fireballs. I will tell you how to throw it. The letter you have to hit is Z to throw.   
That’s the end of my game. I hope you really want to play me amazing game.



No comments:

Post a Comment